Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nokia Hands Free Car Phone Kit *

This is a Nokia-Cark 91 hands-free phone kit to suite Nokia phones. Buy a cheap older Nokia and you will have an automatic answer, and auto shutoff to avoid being nicked for phone use when driving. This unit also charges the phones battery, and mutes your audio when a call arrives if connected to audio. Suits Nokia models:--Can be used for Nokia 5110, Nokia 6150, Nokia 6210, Nokia 6310 & Nokia 7110. COMPLETE with screen-antenna, microphone, fuses,cradle, and instructions - wiring diagram. Note - DOES NOT INCLUDE MOBILE-CELL PHONE as I have another vehicle fitted with a Cark 91 kit. The kit is so reliable, I am keeping the Nokia 6210 for it. I used this very kit with the Nokia 6210 and received UK calls in France, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Norway, Spain, --etc. when on my travels in my camper- van. Full kit - 25 plusfree postage, UK only. Phone me- Ernie- at Beverley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular