Thursday, July 26, 2012

Apple iPhone 4 16GB Faulty Smartphone Spares Repairs Parts Broken +

Hi there I am selling a Faulty iPhone 4 The handset does not turn on at all, I believe it has suffered water damage as indicators have turned red. I purchased the handset in a job lot and have no history, I have tried charging the phone however have had no signs of life. I removed the sim tray and entered the Serial Number on Apple Website and it has come back with warranty until 24th July 2012 The phone comes in a slim Apple Box and a new USB Cable. All the buttons, ports, screen, camera and flash look intact. I am not sure what network the handset is on as I cannot test it due it not turning on. The condition of the phone is excellent! Has screen protectors on the front and back and has been very well looked after. Sold as Faulty so No Returns or No Refunds. I can also confirm the handset is not blocked in any way. Any questions please ask! Cash on collection or Phone will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular