Monday, October 1, 2012

Black Apple iPhone 64 gb Factory Unlocked - with box and accesories - sim free *

Hi, I have an excellent condition iPhone 4S 64GB version for sale. It is black. Its in excellent condition. Has just over 1 month warranty remaining. I have used it with screen protector as long as I have owned it and has always been protected by a cover, so condition is excellent. It comes with original box and cable, Plus can throw in the apple headset and a bumper case for it. I purchased it sim free direct from apple for 700. Receipt can be supplied if required. I would like 475 ovno for it. Selling due to phone upgrade. Cash on collection preferred. Can meet in Wandsworth or around central london. cash on collection or bank transfer only. So no scammers asking to post to Nigeria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular