Monday, October 29, 2012

iPhone 5 on vodafone WHITE brand new boxed 16GB .

TEXT dont ring 07562717351 Iphone 5 on vodafone , white , 16GB I have an upgrade due to be picked up either monday/tuesday. I wont be using it so Im selling it as i prefer blackberry for business purposes. This is going to be brand spanking new never used and no waiting 3 weeks which is the current waiting list time. If interested text me and Ill take your number. When I get the phone ill be texting everyone interested and it will be picked up from barnet first come first serve. Payment - I will not just accept cash on collection. I will walk into your bank branch with you to see u withdraw the money over the counter and exchange the phone with u. This is because of dodgy notes. I wont accept 50s either so dont ask. Not interested in offers, not interested in hustlers either. only text me if u can afford the phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular