Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 *As New* with extra battery and case or swap for iPhone 4s/5 or GOPRO HD HERO2 .

I have a Blackberry Bold for sale for 220, I am happy to exchange for an iPhone 4s/5 or GOPRO HD Hero 2, but prefer cash Selling due to upgrade, I have box, everything which came with it when new I have bought an extra battery which is more powerful than the original that comes with it The blackberry has been in a case and the screen has always been protected, only signs of wear and tear, but NO MAJOR ISSUES. The phone itself runs like a dream, comes with 8gb Samsung memory card Phone was running on Orange, might be unlocked but not sure Give me a ring if interested, 07837426738 NO TIMEWASTERS UK ONLY POSTAGE Cash on collection or PayPal on collection is preferred

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular