Monday, August 20, 2012

apple iphone 4 16gb (white carbon fiber wrapped)*** look*** !

hey here you are looking at my iphone4 16gb on the 3 network to start with the bad bits; the top of the screen was cracked so i brought a white carbon fiber wrap for the phone to cover it and amazingly it looks pretty good and covered up all the crack! the bit of the crack that is showing is shown in the pictures! good points; the phone is working fine i use it everyday with my 3 network Sim as a Internet browser out side of the house as my blackberry is shocking for the Internet and so slow compared to the iphone! phone comes with a charger and 2 decent cases (no box as i brought the phone second hand my self and the owner never gave me a box) i think the price is right as it has a crack in the digitizer and they go for alot more all good condition so 180 pounds or nearest offer or try me swaps? looking for a project ped so try me! text me on 07506273650 or email me thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular