Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HTC One X White 32Gig Factory Unlocked bought from Carphonewarehouse -

hi there, I have HTC one X white 32Gig for sell, this phone is bought from Carephonewarehouse as a pay as you guy, so it is factory unlocked, receipt can be provide, so you will have peace of mind, that this phone not gonna block. phone has been used for a week, not it is back in the box, coz i am using iphone. it is new means no scrataches no marks at all, coming with all accessories, box, charger, cables, headphones, i am also throwing a free HTC Genuine Leather Pouch. Let me know if you are interested buying this phone, I will only reply to those genuine buyer who provides me their phone number along with message. I will call you back. Cheers Thanks for looking my advert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular