Monday, August 27, 2012

blackberry 9500 unlocked .

Hi I am selling a blackberry storm 9500 3g from a very loving home, it is as new I literally just received it 2 days ago as i did not have a phone fr a while now but a family member gifted me with another phone, thats why I am now selling this one. Everything has been opened but is still intact and will come in its original box.It has no scratches and a screen protector on the phone. It is unlocked and will come with all accessories : charger with british, european and american plugs, usb cable, two working batteries manual, desktop installer blackberry pouch blackberry cloth to clean the device with. I have extra accessories that I will include i.e. a purple iskin silicone cover and a micro sd. It really is a great phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular